*Key Competencies what we are looking in a HR Manager :-
1)Should be able handle field sales employees.
2)Statutory Compliance of Corporate as well as Factory plant.
Job Description as mentioned below:-
1. Candidate will be responsible for managing the entire gamut of HR activities.
2. Total Employee Strength: 800+ Pan India
3. Manpower Planning and Budgetary Control / Costing
4. Talent Acquisition and Retention
5. Employee Relations & Engagement
6. Performance Management
7. HR Analytics & Monthly MIS
8. HR Audits
9. Development and Implementation of HR policy
11. Statutory Compliance
12. Labour Laws/Legal
13. Industrial Relation
Job Location : Andheri (W),Mumbai
Salary : Negotiable for right candidate.
Kindly forward your CV - email@example.com with below mandatory details to process further
Current CTC :
Expected CTC :
Employee strength in current organisation :
Reportees if Any :
Nos. of years Experience as Executive & Manager :
Reason for change :
Important : Candidates who are available for Personal Interview only APPLY.
Thanks & Regards,
Visit us at HexagonNutrition.com
Follow the LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com /in/ monica-monteiro -64784355
Salary: INR 4,00,000 - 8,00,000 P.A. Negotiable for experienced candidate.
Industry: Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area: HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category: HR/
Role: HR Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time